For Plywood, OSB, MDF, HDF and other composite panels. The Panel Rip Saw Model RS-75 is designed for both ripping and grooving of panels, as well as edging on both sides of core and similar materials.
- Saw arbor adjustable in height to accommodate various panel thicknesses
- Up to 40 HP at 75 feet per minute
- Two bottom feed rollers powered by a 1.5 HP motor
- Top idler rollers with height and tension adjustments
- 12" dust collector outlet @ 4000 CFM
- Plywood, OSB, MDF, HDF and other composite panels
- Panel width up to 60"
- Panel thickness range from 0.25" to 0.72" (6 to 19mm)
- Unlimited panel length
- 2.50" minimum strip width (with saws on clamping collets)