- The AP Automatic Panel Feeder speeds up and facilitates material placement onto the front table of any finishing machine such as a panel saw or a sander. Teaming up your advanced production system with a feeding device improves consistency, and helps reduce risks of occupational injuries with handling heavy and cumbersome panels.
- The AP Automatic Panel Feeder is designed to feed panels up to 4 or 5 feet wide by 8, 10, 12 or 16 feet long onto any receiving unit.
THE AUTOMATIC PANEL FEEDER COMES COMPLETE WITH
- An hydraulic power unit for efficient motorization of the hydraulic lift table and the rollers
- A 5,000 lb hydraulic lift table with a roller conveyor. Three rollers are motorized; rollers are at 15" center to center
- An electric motorized pusher arm with longitudinal control for stroke length and vertical control for the desired number of panels to be fed
- A rubber coated motorized roller to complete panel transfer onto the table
- A control panel with PLC controller featuring a panel thickness selector (for up to 4 different thicknesses), a selector for the number of panels to be fed per feeding cycle, and a counter adding up the number of panels fed through. All operations can be performed in manual or automatic mode, as desired
- An input in the PLC is prepared for "Authorization to feed" to insure the next machine is in operation before pushing a panel