THE DWM DRAWER MASTER
- Assembles drawers with standard finger-type dovetails, sliding-type dovetails, bored and doweled drawers, and tongue & dado box joints
- Features an ergonomic workstation suitable for assembly of your boxes directly in the clamp.
- Is equipped with double acting air cylinders that can apply compression progressively, allowing for easy fitting of the bottom panel in the lateral grooves
Its mobile clamping surface is supported by a large triangular structure that is designed to apply the lateral compression evenly over the full height of your drawer boxes.
The opening and closing of the clamp for different widths is done by releasing a simple latch.
The Progressive Compression Mode operates as a jog button. It offers the operator total control and flexibility in the execution of the assembly process.
Its two-hand control keeps your operator's fingers away from the danger zone during the compression cycle.
- Universal Drawer Box Clamp with fixed left jaw
- Manually adjustable right hand jaw
- Rapid set jaw opening - no tools needed for set up
- Suitable for dovetail or dowel construction capacity
- 10" height x 24" width x 36" length capacity
- "Quick" or "Progressive Compression" assembly modes
- Two-Hand push-button operation safety feature