The Lateral Chain Feeder Model MFE-300 is designed for continuous feed up to 300 feet per minute of fixed or random length pieces into a moulder.
- On the feed table, boards are automatically placed along the feed line by perpendicular strands of chains
- A pneumatic system lowers chain carriage between each feed cycle thus preventing unnecessary friction between the piece being fed and the reserve material
- Boards are automatically driven in sequence by a combination of two powered wheels located under the material and two top pressurized wheels over the material
- Moulding length capacity of 3’ to 8’, 12', 16'
- 36" long feed table length with chains C2060 rails on pneumatic up/down mechanism
- Standard working height from 32” to 36”
- Two bottom feed flat wheels made of steel ¾" wide, powered by electric motor with variable speed and timing belts
- Two top pressurized flat wheels made of steel ¾" wide, powered by electric motor with variable speed and timing belts
- Easy to access thickness adjustment at the front of the feeder
- Feed chains powered by electric motor with variable speed
- Interface relay to stop feeding cycle when moulder feed is stopped
- Torque control module on feed wheels VFD to maintain constant pressure without slipping
- Adjustable fence ½" movement on reference line, accessible from the operator's position