The Lateral Chain Feeder Model MFE-150 is designed for continuous feed up to 150 feet per minute of fixed or random length pieces into a moulder.
- On the feed table, boards are automatically placed along the feed line by perpendicular strands of chains
- A pneumatic system lowers chain carriage between each feed cycle, thus preventing unnecessary friction between the piece being fed and the reserve material
- Boards are automatically driven in sequence by a combination of two powered wheels located under the material and two top pressurized wheels
- 36 inch feed table length
- Standard working height from 32" to 36"
- Moulding length capacity 3' to 8', 12' or 16', according to model selection
- Two bottom feed wheels made of steel, powered by electric motor with variable speed
- Torque control module on feed wheels VFD to maintain constant pressure without slipping
- Two top pressurized wheels, non-motorized
- Additional UHMW supports during feeding
- Easy to access thickness adjustment at the front of the feeder
- Feed chains powered by electric motor with variable speed
- Interface relay to stop feeding cycle when moulder feed is stopped
- Adjustable reference lateral fence, ½" movement into slot, need tools to make setup