For applications where close tolerances grooving on top or bottom with simultaneously ripping are the primary requirements.
- Independent top or bottom spindles - self-powered, independently adjustable spindles which can be mounted on the top or bottom of the saw pass line
- Manual spindle adjustment with digital electronic readouts for spindle height and lateral positioning
- Feed systems available with a feed roller design, lug chain for squaring long parts or padded chain for non-marring requirements
- Hold-down device to ensure proper groove depth
- Capability to groove on top or bottom during the same passage through the cutting tools