The ALYX Automatic Loader for the Clamp Carrier is divided into several sections.
- Lateral Chain Feeder model MFE-150
- The Lateral Chain Feeder receives the slats and guides each piece through the glue application device.
- Glue Applicator with Measuring System
- As the slats moves along a width measuring device, it calculates the width in order to detect the last slat that will not receive glue therefore creating a dry joint in the panel. Otherwise the slats are edge glued by an extruder. A UV sensor follows extruder to detect the UV additive in the glue and emits a warning to the operator if no glue is detected.
- Panel Forming Zone
- All slats exiting the glue applicator are guided towards a transfer mechanism then side-shifts the slats one against the other until the panel has reached its desired width.
- Panel Accumulation Conveyor
- As soon as the first panel is completed, the conveyor moves the panel in order to allow assembly of the second panel.
- The panels are moved along the conveyor towards the charger by the holders.
- Two-Axis Automatic Loader
- The loading arms move between the clamps of the carrier in order to pick up the dry panels to then reload the glued panels into the clamps. Movement of the automatic loader is synchronized with the clamp carrier sequence so loading and unloading the Clamp Carrier is made while the clamps are in a horizontal position.
- Motorized Exit Conveyor
- To remove the dry panels from the loading area.
Its modular conception allows it to be added to your existing clamp carrier or to integrate it to a new Doucet SRX Clamp Carrier with RLT100.