Built around a modular frame, BT3 Return Conveyors are available in 5 roller length models, BT3-24, BT3-30, BT3-36, BT3-48 and BT3-60. All models incorporate the fast, simple and highly effective belt transfer system as follows:
- Its receiving rollers are equipped with a down stroke mechanism that is activated by detection of the trailing end of the panels exiting the equipment.
- Transfer belts nested in between the rollers are used to side shift product to a set of motorized rollers parallel to your equipment.
- Those return rollers are 2" lower than the pass line on the equipment in order to avoid interference when overlapping panels are traveling in opposite directions.
- Once the panel has cleared the reception area, the receiving rollers return to their upper position ready to receive the next panel.
- BT3 Return Conveyors are built for right or left-handed return, according to the model of edgebander.
- BT3 Return Conveyors are equipped with a variable speed drive to match the processing speed of the equipment, receiving table speed is adjustable from 30 to 90 ft/min, belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 ft/min and return conveyor speed is adjustable from 60 to 180 ft/min.
- BT3-24, BT3-30 and BT3-36's are ideal for most case-good applications, such as kitchen & bathroom cabinets and living room furniture.
- BT3-48 and BT3-60 conveyors are best suited for surface finishing applications, such as office furniture and display casings.