- Its receiving rollers are equipped with a down stroke mechanism that is activated by detection of the trailing end of the panels exiting the equipment.
- Transfer belts nested in between the rollers are used to side shift product to a set of motorized rollers parallel to your equipment.
- Those return rollers are 2" lower than the pass line on the equipment in order to avoid interference when overlapping panels are traveling in opposite directions.
- Once the panel has cleared the reception area, the receiving rollers return to their upper position ready to receive the next panel.
- BT3 Return Conveyors are equipped with a variable speed drive to match the processing speed of the equipment, receiving table speed is adjustable from 30 to 90 ft/min, belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 ft/min and return conveyor speed is adjustable from 60 to 180 ft/min.