The Doucet Lateral Chain Feeder Model MFE-330 is designed for continuous feed up to 330 feet per minute of fixed or random length pieces into a moulder.
- On the feed table, boards are automatically placed along the feed line by perpendicular strands of C2060 chains.
- A pneumatic system lowers chain carriage between each feed cycle thus preventing unnecessary friction between the piece being fed and the reserve material.
- Boards are automatically driven in sequence by a combination of two powered wheels located under the material and two top pressurized wheels.
- Moulding length capacity 3’ to 8’, 12', 16'
- 36 inch feed table length with 5 chains
- Standard working height 32” to 36”
- Two bottom feed wheels made of steel, powered by electric motor with variable speed
- Two top pressurized wheels, urethane covered, powered by electric motor with variable speed
- Additional UHMW supports during feeding
- Easy to access thickness adjustment at the front of the feeder
- Feed chains powered by electric motor with variable speed
- Interface relay to stop feeding cycle when moulder feed is stopped
- Torque control moduleon feed wheels VFD to maintain constant pressure without slipping
- Adjustable fence ½" movement on reference line, accessible from the operator position