Once again this year, Doucet will be exhibiting at the 2018 NWFA Wood Flooring Expo, April 12 and 13th, at the Tampa Convention Center downtown in Tampa, FL.
Mario Asselin and Alain Boulanger from Doucet's will present you many advanced floor manufacturing solutions that will help you grow your business and increase your profits.
Come visit us at booth # 1626 on Thursday April 12 from 11:30 PM to 5:30 PM, and on Fryday April 13th from 10:45 PM to 3:45 PM.
Here is an Overview of the many Doucet Systems that will help you reduce your operating cost:
- Automated Flooring Lines – Fully automated production lines for volume processing of solid wood and engineered flooring, combining scanning, crosscutting, end-matching, grading, nesting and packaging of product with a just a handful of personnel.
- Doucet's Unique Chop and Trim Concept – Team up YOUR SIDE MATCHER with the DOUCET DSS-400 Crosscut Saw and a DOUCET GPS END-MATCHER with AUTO TRIMMING and Lug Loader. These machines are packaged in an amazingly simple and straight forward layout.
- EZYPAC Nesting Solutions – Several models of nesting & grading systems to suit all levels of production, all of them aimed at controlling packaged volume accuracy while reducing labor cost.
- Palletizing Systems – Stacks Nested bundles into ready for shipment units all segregated by Grade.
- Finishing Line Infeed / Outfeed Systems – Includes
- Automatic Infeed suitable for bundles and/or panelized flooring
- Automatic Outfeed suitable for boxing finished product.
Visit www.nwfaexpo.org/ for all details about the show.
We look forward to seeing you in Tampa.