Door Master Model SDM is a Door Clamp for Cope and Stick Doors (90°). The SDM is suitable for the assembly of drawer fronts as well as of a large pantry doors.
Door Master for Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in three models: SDM, SDM2 and SDM+.
- The SDM model is suitable for assembly of large pantry doors up to 30" x 72" down to drawer fronts 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has three clamps.
- The SDM2 model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30" x 48" down to drawer fronts 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has five clamps.
- The SDM+ model features 1 additional vertical clamp for doors with central style. Standard model has four clamps.
Built on an Industrial Strength welded tubular frame, the Door Master SDM, SDM2 and SDM+ feature "no compromise" pneumatics - brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders. Its pedestal allows choosing a convenient working height for your operator.Maintenance-Free UnitNo joint pinning needed
THE SDM IS ALSO AVAILABLE
- A capacity of 48" x 96" or 30" x 96" or 48" x 120"
- Small part insert allowing the assembly of frames as small as 5 ½" x 5 ½"
- Additional vertical clamp
- Modified Pneumatic System to allow two preset levels of clamping pressure for different materials