The BTRS Return is specially designed for use with Straight Line Rip Saws and Gang Rip Saws.
The BTRS Return Conveyor is specially designed for use with Straight Line Rip Saws and Gang Rip Saws. They are available in four models BTRS-68, 70 and 71, featuring various widths and lengths of receiving and return rollers, to suit most ripping applications.
- Operating Principle: upon detection of the end of board, the receiving rollers retract and the board is carried to the return rollers by transfer belts
- The receiving and return conveyor are adjustable 40 to 120 ft/min
- The belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 ft/min
- BTRS-70 feature canted return rollers
- Individually driven high quality PVC rollers
- A 5' long receiving conveyor
- A perpendicular belt transfer with a vertical movement, actuated by a pneumatic cylinder
- Motorized return rollers of varying widths and lengths
- Additional length of receiving conveyor, transfer and return conveyor
- Additional length of return conveyor length
- Main module on caster mounting
- Quick release disconnect on caster mounting for return section