Door Master Model RDM is a 5 section Rotary Door Clamp for Cope and Stick Doors (90°). The RDM is designed for quick and accurate assembly, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors.
The 5 section Door Master for Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in two models: RDM and RDM2.
- The RDM model is suitable for assembly of large pantry doors up to 30" x 72" down to drawer fronts of 5 ½" x 12 ½" . Standard model has three clamps per section.
- The RDM2 model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30" x 48" down to drawer fronts of 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has five clamps per section.
Built on an Industrial strength welded tubular frame, the Door Master RDM and RDM2 feature "no compromise" pneumatics - brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders, and a gear motor for counterclockwise rotation of its sections.
- Effortless Setups
- Automatic Sections Indexing
THE RDM IS ALSO AVAILABLE
- With a capacity of 48" x 96" or 30" x 96"
- In 8 sections
- In combined sections
- Small part insert for minimum door size 5 ½" x 5 ½"
- Additional vertical clamp
- Modified pneumatic system to allow 2 preset levels of clamping pressure for different materials