Casket top moves into the saw until the bridge or top desk component hits the reference stop. This reference stop moves up/down to allow casket top to pass over after the cutting cycle. When in place, a side pusher aligns the casket top along the lateral references to insure a straight cut across the width. When ready, the cutting cycle starts by pressing down the piece with top hold-down as the saw blade is making a linear motion across the width.
- Roller Conveyor, 36'' wide by 7.5' long
- Fixed lateral fencing along the roller conveyor
- Pneumatic reference stopper
- Saw carriage is powered by electric motor with timing belt
- Options available upon request