The Fork Stacker is designed to receive layers of material from chains and deposit them onto the awaiting pallet. The fork stacker rises up between the chains to lift the material layer and cycles it, and then lowers it onto the stack. Fixed stops strip the material from the forks as they retract back into place and support arms lower to receive the next batch.
- Simple "lift, shift, lower, and retract movement". The concept "Keep it Simple" ensures reliability
- Customizable layer length, width and bundle height
- Up to six cycles per minute
- Movement powered by electric motor driven chains
- Pneumatic lifting via air cylinders
- Lumber rest on support arm similar to a tilt hoist mechanism
- Heavy structures designed to handle workloads up to 10,000 lb