5 section Door Master for Mortise and Tenon Miter Doors & Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in two models: RDM-TM and RDM2-TM.
- The RDM-TM model is suitable for assembly of large pantry doors up to 30" x 72" down to drawer fronts 5 ½" x 12 ½" . Standard model has four clamps per section.
- The RDM2-TM model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30" x 48" down to drawer fronts 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has six clamps per section.
Both models are designed for quick and accurate assembling, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors.
Built on an Industrial Strength welded tubular frame, the Door Master RDM-TM and RDM2-TM feature "no compromise" pneumatics - brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders, and a gear motor for counterclockwise rotation of its sections.
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance-Free Unit
- Effortless Setups
- Hundreds of doors per shift
- Sequential Clamping System
- Corner adjustment by push buttons
For more details on the clamp configuration for each model, please click here.