The XPRS Return is specially designed to be used with smaller edgebanders. Its low cost and tiny footprint make it a perfect choice for small to medium size cabinet makers. At last an Edgebander Return that will carry your business to a higher level of profitability, even in a part-time operation...
- Available in right or left hand return configuration
- Features 24" or 36" wide receiving modules and return conveyors
- Standard module length is 60", return length is proportionate to the length of the edgebander
- Power requirement is 110 volts - single phase - 15 amps service, no compressed air is required
- PVC Rollers are individually driven by welded urethane belts
- Feed rollers, driven by a variable speed motor, from 0 to 60 ft/min, guide the part onto the receiving module.
- A set of top rollers prevents larger panels from tipping down while entering the receiving module.
- Polymer belts side-shift the panels to the return rollers quickly and efficiently.
- The return rollers are 2" lower than the pass height of the edgebander, so that parts can travel in opposite directions without interference.
- The transfer process occurs on a continuous basis.