The Doucet MR Return Conveyors are suitable for applications with a feed rate up to 80 feet per minute.
Specially designed to handle the fast pace of end-to-end pieces on Moulders, Doucet MR Return Conveyors enable you to run your moulder with just one operator. Available in three models: MR-8, MR-12 and MR-16.
- A pair of rolls, driven by a variable speed motor, guides the boards exiting the moulder towards the receiving module
- Boards entering the receiving table are supported by an adjustable ledge in the continuation of the mouder's fence.
- Once the boards exit the feed rolls, they are released by gravity to transfer below the ledge. Then, side-shifted to the return rollers quickly and efficiently
- The return rollers, made of heavy PVC are individually driven by welded urethane belts
- The transfer process occurs on a continuous basis, eliminating functional limitations typical of return devices with multiple "cycle" steps
- All models feature a 48" wide receiving module and return rollers are 12" wide, their length is proportionate to the length of your moulder