The BT3 Return Conveyor for U-Turn for Finishing Lines is suitable for all models of Flat Lines. This right handed transfer BT3 Return conveyor model is specially configured to provide a U-Turn facility at the midpoint of finishing lines.
- It is available in 48 or 60 inch wide receiving and return rollers
- Its belt transfer length that is proportionate to the dimension between the two sections of the finishing line it links together
- It can be ordered with 5', 7' or 9' long receiving and return rollers
- Its receiving rollers are equipped with a down stroke mechanism that is activated by detection of the trailing end of the panels exiting your equipment.
- Transfer belts nested in between the rollers are used to side shift product to a set of motorized rollers parallel to your equipment.
- Once the panels have cleared the reception area, the receiving rollers return to their upper position ready to receive the next panel.
- BT3-U-Turn Return Conveyors are equipped with a variable speed drive to match the processing speed of your equipment, receiving table speed is adjustable 5 to 60 feet/min, belt transfer speed is fixed at 60 feet/min and return conveyor speed is adjustable 5 to 60 feet/min.
Direction of Return
- According to your indications, BT3 U-Turn Return Conveyors are built for right or left-handed return. However, they remain adaptable to your changing needs throughout their useful life as transfer and return orientation can be field modified from right-hand to left-hand and vice-versa.