The Doucet Lateral Chain Feeder Model MF is designed for continuous feed up to 300 feet per minute of fixed or random length pieces into a moulder or a rip saw.
- On the feed table, boards are automatically placed along the feed line by perpendicular strands of C2060 chains.
- A pneumatic system retracts chain carriage when the feeder is filled to capacity thus preventing unnecessary friction on material.
- Boards are automatically driven in sequence by four hydraulically powered rolls, two top side and two under side.
- 36 inch feed table length
- Standard working height 32" to 36"
- Moulding length capacity 18"' to 7', 10', 16' or 20' according to model selection
- Individual hydraulic motors for the two top drive rolls and one motor for both bottom rolls and one motor for both bottom rolls
- Easy to access thickness adjustment at the front of the feeder
- Easy speed adjustments for fed and chain speed, by hydraulic flow control valves
- Interface relay to stop feeder when moulder is stopped
- Adjustable fence (3/8")