The Panel Sequencer Model ESB increases the productivity of edgebanders, Shapers-sanders, tenoners... right from the start.
Doucet's ESB allows the operator to stage several panels in its bottom feed magazine. Panels are released automatically as soon as the preceding one clears the "no feed zone" on your Edgebander, or fed end-to-end on your Shaper-Sander.
- Its feed sequence is automatically controlled by a photocell into a PLC
- Its feed speed is adjustable by a variable speed drive
- Its feed hopper offers a reserve capacity up to 12" thick or up to a maximum of 150 lb.
- Sequencing of panels fed lengthwise is fully automatic
- The ESB requires a 110 v.a.c. 15 amp. service
- No compressed air is required