The AP Automatic Panel Feeder speeds-up and facilitates material placement onto the front table of any finishing machine such as panel saw, sander. Teaming-up your advanced production system with a feeding device improves consistency, and helps reduce risk of occupational injuries with handling heavy and cumbersome panels.
The AP Automatic Panel Feeder is designed to feed panels up to 4 or 5 feet wide by 8, 10, 12 or 16 feet long ontoany receiving unit.
The AUTOMATIC Panel Feeder comes complete with
- An hydraulic power unit for efficient motorization of the hydraulic lift table, and the rollers.
- A 5,000 lbs hydraulic lift table, with a roller conveyor. Three rollers are motorized; rollers are space 15" center to center.
- An electric motorized pusher arm with longitudinal control for stroke length, and vertical control for the desired number of panels to be fed.
- A rubber coated motorized roller to complete panel transfer onto the table
- A control panel with PLC controller featuring a panel thickness selector (for up to 4 different thickness), a selector for the number of the panels to be fed per feeding cycle, and a counter adding up the number of panels fed through. All operations can be performed in the manual or automatic mode as desired.
- An input in the PLC is prepared for "Authorization to feed" to insure the next machine is in operation before pushing a panel.