The RT100 and RLT100 tightening devices could have as options,
- The operator interface:
- Program special clamping sequences with saving capabilities
- Setup mode to adjust pressure levels for tightening sequence
- With pause cycle for panel inspection before rotating
- Double kick of the panel flattener before tightening
- Pre-tightening cycle at lower pressure than setting pressure
The SRX Clamp Carrier can be provided with 8'' wide jaw clamps at fixed position.
This feature increases the productivity of the operation by 15 to 20% by removing the non-value-added tasks of the operators to move clamps between panel length changes.
The ALYX – Automatic Loading Mechanism for Clamp Carrier featuring.
- Stave Lateral Chain Feeder MFE-150 (MANYX in option)
- Glue Application and Measurement Zone
- Panel Forming Zone
- Load Accumulation Roller Conveyor
- Two-Axis Automatic Loading Device
- Dry panel Exit Roller Conveyor
The use of an extruder instead of the glue roll in the Glue Application Zone will save 20% to 30% of glue. UV sensor follows extruder to detect UV marker in the glue and advises with warning to operator if no glue is detected.
Click here to see video of the ALYX.
Should you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 1-866-673-8876 or by email at email@example.com